Hello, Heroes and Villains!
We wanted to start off by saying thank you for all of your recent support on socials, and for everyone who has had a chance to try the game in early access. We appreciate your patience as the team ensures that the game is in solid form as we lead up to the official release in 2022.
To keep you up-to-date on what changes are coming to the game in its early access, we decided to share our first Roadmap with the community, highlighting upcoming soft launch updates between Q1 and Q2 of 2022.
2022 Q1-Q2 Soft Launch – Roadmap
= NEW Content
= Performance Improvements
= Battle Improvements
= Campaign Improvements
= Known Issues/Fixes
Each update will come with release notes that will give further details on the in-game changes.
NOTE: All content listed in the Roadmap is not final and is subject to change if necessary.
Soft Launch Update #2 (Expected March 2022)
– Enjoy improvements as well as a more dynamic and shinier battle experience.
– Progression overhaul
– Get access to exclusive content with the introduction of the Battle Pass!
– New Raid Boss: Get ready to face the mighty Darkseid with your guildmates!
– New destinations and characters to discover, the home of the legendary Amazons, Themyscira.
– General Improvements
– Enhancing the overall storytelling experience.
– Exclusive live events
Soft Launch Update #4 (Expected May 2022)
– Competitive Mode (PvP)
– Guild Improvements
– New Characters
What are we working on now?
– Localization – more language options
– Game stability and general art improvements
– More content (New Characters and Locations)